DWI Lawyer Arlington TX
Have You Been Charged with a DWI?
Brandy Austin Law Firm, PLLC is a trusted choice when you need a DWI lawyer Arlington TX offers. Our attorneys have represented thousands of clients who were charged with a DWI.
Here Is What You Need to Know
DWI convictions can be costly. They can result in hefty fines, court fees, time in jail, losing one’s job, and losing one’s driver’s license. An Arlington TX DWI lawyer may be able to minimize the penalties you’re facing if you are convicted.
The Benefits of Hiring a DWI lawyer in Arlington TX
There are many reasons to consider hiring a DWI lawyer Arlington TX trusts. Our lawyers at Brandy Austin Law Firm, PLLC can provide clients the following:
- The experience and knowledge of a legal professional familiar with motor vehicle laws and viable legal defenses.
- A possible reduction in penalties, including the amount of jail time and fines.
When you were pulled over by the police officer, it could have been for any reason, and not specifically because they believed you were driving while impaired from alcohol or drugs. However, if he or she had any indication you were intoxicated, they can legally test your blood alcohol content (BAC). This can be done via a:
- Breathalyzer test
- Blood test
- Urine test
The BAC test results can be used against you in court. If the level of intoxication is excessively high, it can result in more serious penalties. A DWI lawyer Arlington TX drivers recommend from our firm can review your case and offer an assessment of what you may be facing for jail time and fines.
Tips for Choosing a Qualified DWI Attorney
Hiring the right lawyer to represent you is an important step. When looking for a DWI lawyer Arlington TX residents trust, keep the following in mind as you review their qualifications:
- Do they have experience with DWI cases? How many do they handle in an average year? How often are they able to reduce the penalties against their clients?
- Do they have references that they can share with you? If they do offer you references, be sure to ask them how satisfied they were with the lawyer.
- Do they practice in Arlington, Texas? If not, are they nearby? Be wary of lawyers who work from out of state as they may not be able to travel to your location very often or at all. (Though they may be licensed to practice law in Texas they may not reside here.)
- Are they familiar with the motor vehicle laws of Texas? If so, and they are also familiar with Arlington’s courts and law enforcement officers, even better.
- Most DWI lawyers offer free initial consultations. At Brandy Austin Law Firm, PLLC we do not charge for a case review. This is an opportunity to briefly discuss your case with one of our DWI attorneys.
Contact us today at Brandy Austin Law Firm, PLLC to discuss your case with a DWI lawyer Arlington TX motorists turn to for legal assistance.