Business Lawyer In Dallas, TX
If you are wondering whether or not a business lawyer Dallas, Texas can help your company, call the Brandy Austin Law Firm, PLLC to learn what we can do for you. For years we have been providing legal services to a broad range of businesses in and around the Dallas area.
Common Reasons to Hire a Dallas, TX Business Lawyer
– You are engaging in or negotiating a business contract
– You are unsure how to structure your business
– You are planning to hire employees
– You will be selling alcoholic beverages
– You have decided to sell your business
– The state or federal government is investigating your business
– You feel confused about starting or operating a business and need help
Things to Consider
A business lawyer in Dallas, TX can help you with any business matter; however, you may not necessarily need one. For example, if you are on a budget or feel like you can do certain tasks on your own, it may still be in your best interest to speak with a Dallas, TX business lawyer to ensure you are making the right decisions.
Examples of Business Matters You May Be Able to Handle On Your Own
Some business matters are straightforward or easy to deal with on your own. Examples of these matters may include:
– Creating a business plan
– Choosing a business name
– Securing a domain
– Researching different business structures
– Applying for a tax ID number or employer ID number
– Applying for business permits
– Interviewing and hiring employees
– Hiring independent contractors
The above matters are not exhaustive; however, it should give you a better understanding of what may be appropriate for you to do on your own without assistance from a Dallas, TX business lawyer.
Legal Matters That May Require a Business Lawyer Dallas, TX
As you set up or operate your business, there may be times that require the assistance of a business lawyer Dallas, TX. This will be especially true when you find yourself involved in issues that are complex, require a lot of your time and attention, or involve potential liability or lawsuit. If you are at all unsure about whether you should have a business lawyer Dallas, TX helping you, call the Brandy Austin Law Firm, PLLC to examine the details of your situation. Examples that may require a lawyer include:
– You are being sued
– You are being investigated
– You are doing something that involves a contract or agreement
– You are selling your business
– You are buying a business
– You need to file for intellectual property rights
– You are drafting a trust and would like to include your business
– You are changing the structure of your business
– Your assets have been frozen
As a business lawyer Dallas, TX business owners depend on, we feel it is important to give our opinion in that all of the above issues should be overseen by a legal advocate. In doing so, you can ensure you protect your rights, your assets, and your business. If you do anything on your own, there is a potential risk that you could do something wrong; thereby, putting you at risk for any number of negative scenarios.
Call Brandy Austin Law Firm, PLLC To Discuss Your Business Needs
Whether you are a small business, medium-sized business, or large business, you can benefit from retaining a business lawyer Dallas, TX. When you call our firm, we will discuss some of your business goals, a history of your business, and any issues or matters that you need help with. To schedule a consultation with a business lawyer Dallas, TX recommends, call the Brandy Austin Law Firm, PLLC today.