Small Business In-House Counsel Serving Arlington and Surrounding Communities
You CAN afford sound legal advice. We can prove it.
We help you do business better with remarkable representation.
- Gain peace of mind that your business decisions are based on sound legal advice.
- Reduce costly mistakes and mitigate financial risk for your business.
- Have an experienced third party looking out for your best interests.
- Protect the company you’ve worked hard to build.
- Finally understand all the legal aspects of your business—because everything is explained in a way that makes sense.
The relationships we build with our clients are designed to last. Our Arlington, TX business lawyers are here for you for the long term. Thank you for trusting Brandy Austin Law Firm with your business.
How Does Our Outsourced In-House Counsel Program Work for You?
Our law firm provides you with all the same services as in-house general counsel at an affordable small business rate. Commonly requested services include:
- Drafting and reviewing documents (contracts, agreements, policies, etc.)
- Identifying, explaining, and minimizing liability
- Choosing and establishing a business entity (corporation, partnership, etc.)
- Reviewing and responding to cease & desist or demand letters
- Consulting on Human Resources/employment law issues
- Responding to complaints and settling disputes
- Assisting with collections for delinquent accounts
- As part of your subscription package, you will also receive an initial review of your business and an annual review to help protect your company as you grow.
If you ever require additional legal representation such as litigation, these services are provided at preferred client rates.
Please call us at 800-958-4948 or complete our online form to arrange a free consultation. We also serve Mansfield and Burleson, Texas.
“Wonderful team that was very knowledgeable, compassionate, helpful, and very reasonable rates!”