Bicycle Accident Lawyer Dallas TX
A bicycle accident lawyer that the Dallas, Texas community trusts to provide them with exceptional legal services. A bicycle accident can happen unexpectedly, and in many cases victims are left seriously injured. The lack of protection and sheer force of impact can cause injuries such as broken bones and tissue damage. Do not hesitate to seek help if you are a bicycle accident victim. Talk to a qualified lawyer like one from Brandy Austin Law Firm, PLLC to discuss your options and what you can do to obtain compensation that you may be entitled to.
When you need a dependable lawyer with diverse experience that you can count on, get legal advice from a lawyer from Brandy Austin Law Firm, PLLC now. For decades they have helped many clients obtain the compensation that they deserve. As a victim of an accident, you do not have to go through your experience alone. There are legal resources that you can take advantage of if you act quickly. Consult with a top lawyer today to learn about your legal options.
Common Accident Scenarios
Bicycle accidents can happen for many reasons. Many accidents occur because of carelessness, distraction or reckless behavior. Sometimes, drivers are not being attentive enough to their surroundings and accidentally strike a cyclist. Common scenarios that lead to an accident include the following:
- Excessive speeds. Speeding on a road can slow your reaction time, causing you to strike a cyclist who is in your lane or crossing the street.
- Switching lanes. When cars switch lanes without looking in all directions, they may hit a cyclist who is in their path.
- Running through an intersection. Going through red lights or stop signs is a common cause of accidents. Drivers who attempt to beat a traffic light or sign can strike a bicyclist who has the right of way.
- Pulling out of driveways. It is important to look at your mirrors properly when you are backing out of a driveway. Bicyclists are common in neighborhoods, and if drivers aren’t careful they may accidentally hit one in their path.
- Trying to pass a cyclist. Drivers and cyclists have to share the road. However, some drivers become impatient and try to pass a cyclist even when it is unsafe, resulting in a collision.
Avoiding Bicycle Accidents
Taking the right precautions can help you minimize the chance of a bicycle accident occurring. Looking both ways in a street, checking all of your mirrors and driving at or below the speed limit can help you stay safe on the road. Bicycles are much smaller and lack the structural protection of vehicles, so drivers must be cautious and pay as much attention to cyclists as they do with vehicles.
Contact a Lawyer Now
If you have been injured in a bicycle accident, talk to a lawyer about your legal options. You may be eligible to receive significant compensation that you may be entitled to. Contact a top bicycle accident lawyer that Dallas, TX trusts today and receive legal help.