If you are finding it difficult to stay financially afloat, and do not see any solution to your situation, filing for bankruptcy could be one of the best options for you and your family.
By filing for bankruptcy, you may get the opportunity to start over. A skilled lawyer, like a bankruptcy lawyer in Tampa, FL, understands that prolonged, unresolved debt can destroy the mental and emotional wellbeing of an individual and their family. Worry, doubt, and hopelessness may become a way of life and overwhelm the debtor so much that he or she struggles to focus on anything else. As a bankruptcy lawyer, we would like to offer you a way out of these horrible situation.
Focusing exclusively on bankruptcy law, our firm has helped a large number of resident’s resolve their debt through Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy. It is our goal to alleviate your financial struggles and encourage you to make smart, informed financial decisions for yourself and your loved ones.
To find out how to break through the shackles of debt that are holding you back from enjoying life, call a bankruptcy lawyer for a free and confidential evaluation.
Guiding Clients to a Debt Free Life
Skilled lawyers are well versed in federal laws and know how to shield clients from creditor harassment before or after filing for bankruptcy. When you choose a skilled attorney, you can benefit from:
- – Accommodating appointment availability
- – Flexible payment options for Chapter 7 bankruptcy
- – Individualized attention
- – Representation from a seasoned bankruptcy lawyer
- – Reasonable legal rates
- – Payment plans
- – Various legal debt-remedies
If you are ready to explore your debt relief options, call a bankruptcy lawyer.
Knowing if Bankruptcy is Right for You
Bankruptcy is not for everyone. In fact, some people will not be eligible to file and others might find that another remedy is both more practical and feasible. As a bankruptcy lawyer, we can help you determine whether or not bankruptcy is a good choice, and recommend which one is best for our needs.
Pros and Cons of Filing for Bankruptcy
- – Bankruptcy can stop creditors from harassing you
- – Some or all of your debts can be discharged
- – It could be the first step to repair your credit
- – You will likely get to keep your house and car
- – Bankruptcy does not eliminate all types of debt
- – You will still owe back taxes and back child support
- – You could lose your non-exempt property
- – It stays on your credit report for up to 10 years
Choosing to file for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy is not an easy decision. With our bankruptcy lawyers on your side, you might find that you are more knowledgeable about the subject which can make the process less overwhelming. You don’t have to do this on your own. If you would like to know more about debt relief, and how bankruptcy could be a viable solution for you, please call a bankruptcy lawyer today.
Thanks to our friends and contributors from the Law Office of Michael A. Ziegler, PL for their insight into bankruptcy.