Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Dallas, TX
When you need a motorcycle accident lawyer in Dallas, TX that residents trusts and relies on, you need to take action quickly if you want to improve your chances of obtaining the best settlement offer. Motorcycle accidents are unfortunately a common occurrence on the road. Their excessive speeds and small size make motorcyclists especially prone to accidents. The injuries can be severe or even fatal. When you need legal assistance after an accident, you can reach out to a trusted lawyer like one from Brandy Austin Law Firm, PLLC for specialized legal services. They can examine your claim so that they can develop the strategies to secure the best possible compensation amount.
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer in Dallas, TX
At Brandy Austin Law Firm, PLLC, clients can expect to receive the best quality legal services to help them navigate difficult legal situations. With their years of experience in many different areas of law, they have successfully helped clients obtain the compensation that they deserve. Life after an accident can be exceptionally difficult, so we want to offer our services and support to help. Reach out to a trusted lawyer and schedule a consultation now so that you can obtain legal help and get started.
Motorcycle Accident Scenarios
As a highly experienced motorcycle accident lawyer in Dallas, TX knows, there are a variety of scenarios that can result in an accident. Because of their small size and the lack of protective barriers on a motorcycle, accidents are quite common. Distracted driving and failing to obey traffic signs are common causes of accidents. Scenarios that often result in motorcycle accidents include:
- Speeding. Motorcyclists can reach high speeds and can accelerate quickly. Some cyclists however underestimate how well they can control the motorcycle, and often lose control when they try to turn at a high speed.
- Failing to stop at intersections. Some motorcyclists will try to beat a red light because of a motorcycle’s fast acceleration.
- Failing to yield to drivers or pedestrians. Motorcyclists who are driving too fast can strike drivers or pedestrians in their way.
- Making improper turns. Dangerous unprotected left turns can result in accidents. When drivers are turning left and see an oncoming motorcycle, they may attempt to turn. However, they may misjudge the speed of a motorcycle and strike the cyclist, resulting in a T-bone collision.
- Lane splitting. The practice of lane splitting is when motorcyclists occupy the space between two lanes to move past other vehicles. This is legal in some states, but must be done with caution because some drivers do not see cyclists coming in time. Unfortunately, it is a common cause of accidents.
Hire a Qualified Personal Injury Lawyer
You can stay safe on the road and reduce your risk of getting in an accident in several ways. Follow posted traffic signs and always be aware of your surroundings so that you avoid causing a collision.
If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident, a skilled lawyer can help you. Call an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer that Dallas, TX area residents turn to for exceptional legal help.