Car Accident Lawyer Arlington TX
If you’ve been in a car accident, and endured injuries, you may want to consider hiring a top car accident lawyer Arlington, TX has to offer. Brandy Austin Law Firm , PLLC, aggressively fights for people in these challenging situations and may be able to help you pursue legal compensation.
At Brandy Austin Law Firm, PLLC, we are dedicated to helping injured victims get the compensation they deserve. With many years of experience, we understand the obstacles each individual case may encounter, and are ready to help you fight for your rights. Below are five common instances where considering the assistance of a top car accident lawyer Arlington TX residents trust may be beneficial for injured victims:
1. Your car accident led to serious injury or death:
If the accident you were involved in caused a serious injury or a death, you may want to reach out to a car accident lawyer Arlington TX drivers trust for advice. Your attorney will likely take into consideration a number of factors including the legal issues, laws broken, amount of damages, and counterclaims by other parties involved. Ongoing and future medical bills and costs for pain and suffering you endured can often be included in a car accident legal case.
2. Other people were involved in the accident:
Ask a car accident lawyer Arlington TX trusts about multiple parties being involved and they’ll likely tell you that legal representation can be vital. Other parties may seek out attorneys of their own, leading to complicated, extensive lawsuits which go beyond just your complaint. An Arlington TX car accident lawyer can make sure all information relevant to the case is organized and communicated clearly to the other lawyers and insurance companies involved.
3. The other party had no insurance:
Although insurance in Texas is mandatory, sometimes people fail to have it. If you were in a car accident involving another party, and they were without insurance, you may want to consider retaining a car accident lawyer in Arlington TX right away. Learn More about Car Accidents Involving Uninsured Drivers.
4. You believe you are the victim, but don’t know how to prove it:
A car accident lawyer Arlington TX drivers turn to should know where to collect vital evidence, which could prove you were the victim and not at fault. Newer vehicles may have built-in technology which records important information about what was going on inside the car at the time of the accident, like the speed, whether or not the driver was wearing a seatbelt, etc.
5. Your insurance company is not cooperating:
If you’ve contacted your insurance company before contacting a car accident lawyer Arlington TX respects, you may have encountered a wealth of problems. Insurance companies are known to twist situations around in an attempt to avoid paying settlements or offer significantly less than what you deserve.
Recover Your Damages
With the help of a car accident lawyer in Arlington, TX from Brandy Austin Law Firm, PLLC, you may be able to receive compensation from the person who caused your accident. The compensation for which you are eligible can reimburse your car accident-related costs. A car accident lawyer Arlington TX community members hire can review your situation to determine what damages you can claim. The total amount and compensation breakdown varies, but the following types of damages are commonly included in many car accident claims:
- Motor vehicle repair or replacement costs;
- Emergency transportation costs from the accident scene to the hospital;
- First responder medical treatment costs;
- Surgeries and post-operative procedures and treatments;
- Follow-up treatments with medical providers including doctors;
- Occupational therapists;
- Recreational therapists;
- Prosthetic devices and other medical devices that you require because of your injury;
- Custom modifications of the home and vehicle to accommodate limited mobility;
- In-home housekeeping and healthcare assistance;
- Medication; and
- Wages or salary that you would have earned had you not been injured. This can include future monies that you are likely to lose if you cannot return to work, or cannot return full time, or if you must change jobs to a lesser paying position. In the latter scenario, you may qualify for compensation to make up the difference in pay.
Non-Material Damage Compensation
A skilled Arlington car accident lawyer can seek additional compensation on your behalf for damages you’ve suffered that are non-material. Depending on your situation and how the car accident has affected you, you might be able to claim damages for any or all of the following:
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). A car accident lawyer Arlington, TX accident victims turn to can attest to how many people suffer from PTSD after a major accident; and
- Diminished quality of life. Serious injuries can affect a person’s health and make it impossible to enjoy activities as they did before getting injured.
Protect Your Rights
A car accident lawyer Arlington, TX locals choose from Brandy Austin Law Firm, PLLC, can protect your legal rights and represent your best interests. With a knowledgeable attorney by your side, you will not have to navigate the legal system alone. For our clients, our attorneys are happy to offer the following services:
- Filing of all necessary paperwork with the appropriate insurance companies, courts, and clerks;
- Contact and communication with all parties on your behalf, including the insurance companies and the at-fault party’s attorney;
- Participate in settlement negotiations; and
- Representation for all litigation, including courtroom proceedings.
Statute of Limitations
By law, personal injury claims must be filed within a certain period of time. If a claim is filed beyond the deadline, it will be denied. This statute of limitations time period usually begins on the day that the injury is identified by a physician. However, a car accident lawyer Arlington, TX motorists work with can review your case to determine how the statute of limitations will affect your claim.
A Car Accident Lawyer Arlington TX Trusts
Brandy Austin Law Firm, PLLC, offers experienced, highly-skilled lawyers who are ready to fight and protect your legal rights, while seeking the compensation you may be entitled to. Our law firm takes personal injury cases, including car accident cases, on a contingency fee basis. We can provide you with a car accident lawyer Arlington TX commuters depend on. This means there are no upfront fees for you and your consultation is free. There is nothing holding you back from filing a claim to receive compensation; if you or a family member is ready to contact a car accident lawyer Arlington, TX recognizes as highly reputable, give us a call today at 800-958-4948.