How Do I Know if Bankruptcy Is the Right Choice?
While many of us struggle with financial issues periodically, there are certain signs that indicate that bankruptcy is the best option to get beyond those financial struggles. An Arlington TX chapter 13 bankruptcy lawyer knows that the following signs are a strong indicator that it may be time to file that petition:
- You have used up all of our savings, retirement accounts, etc. to pay your bills.
- You are using credit cards to pay your bills each month because you have no other way to pay them.
- You are barely able to make the minimum required payment on your debts (if at all).
- You have asked or accepted financial loans and gifts from family and friends.
- You are behind on your mortgage payments and are in or being threatened with foreclosure.
- You are facing repossession of your vehicle(s)
- Your wages are being garnished or you have been threatened with wage garnishment by a creditor.
- You have a constant barrage of communications from debt collectors.
- You are using cash advance and/or payday loan offers to try to stay above financial water.
- You are not sure and are afraid to look at how much debt you actually owe.
Contact Our Bankruptcy Firm Today
If you are struggling with debt and any of the above list sounds familiar, you owe it to yourself and your family to at least speak with a Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Lawyer in Arlington TX, to find out what all of your options are. Call Brandy Austin Law Firm, PLLC to schedule a free and confidential consultation and find out what your legal options may be.