Family Lawyer In Arlington TX
In the midst of the emotional challenges and difficult procedures divorce can bring your family, you want a family lawyer Arlington TX clients trust to handle such cases with compassion, sensitivity, and precision. No matter what direction your particular case takes, the attorneys of the Brandy Austin Law Firm may help develop a strategy for moving forward that can meet your and your family’s needs.
Divorce and the Mediation Process
Family law encompasses, among other areas, divorce, child custody, and division of property. An experienced family lawyer Arlington TX can provide from the Brandy Austin Law Firm may first choose to work through the mediation process. As a trained mediator, Arlington family lawyer Brandy Austin may serve as an objective third party in order to facilitate the process of finding an outcome that serves all parties as much as possible. We do our best to represent our clients’ best interests by working with them to reach their goals.
How a Family Lawyer in Arlington TX May Help
When it comes to serving your family and coming to a resolution that brings you peace of mind, there are many areas in which the Brandy Austin Law Firm may help — just as there are multiple components to the divorce process. A family lawyer Arlington TX clients seek for guidance may walk you through each one that applies to you, making sure you are informed and prepared for the possible outcomes, and ready to make the best possible decisions for your family.
While the Brandy Austin Law Firm addresses most family law issues, some of the most common include:
- Divorce: Both contested and uncontested.
- Child custody
- Child support orders: Legally-determined child support amounts are not always fair, and there are a few potential situations in which a modification may be applicable.
- Child visitation: It is a challenge to be a parent who does not have primary custody. At times, visitation arrangements may be modified in order to suit your child’s best interest and support his or her well-being.
- Legal separation: Occasionally, a formal arrangement that stops short of divorce is more appropriate for a couple. It may be in your interest to determine if legal separation is a smart option for you and your spouse.
- Prenuptial agreements: Texas law provides for prenuptial agreements, but they require certain elements to be enforceable.
- We may help you draft an agreement that meets Texas legal requirements.
- Postnuptial agreements: By statute, Texas is a community property state; therefore, a postnuptial agreement may be beneficial in your situation.
When it comes to your unique situation, you deserve a capable family lawyer Arlington TX trusts — someone who is able to commit to working through the details of your case and finding an optimal outcome for you.
Contact the Brandy Austin Law Firm
Family law presents painful challenges, but you don’t have to go through them alone. For guidance from a family lawyer Arlington TX goes to for capable, experienced representation, and to set up a free in-office consultation, contact the Brandy Austin Law Firm at 817-841-9906.