Brandy Austin Law Firm, PLLC
Improving the Lives of Others Scholarship 2020
The committed and caring team at Brandy Austin Law feels fortunate to be able to work to help people in need. We do this in our everyday professional and work lives as well in our personal lives. We take pride in the work we do and place an emphasis on the value of being able to improve the lives of others with the kind of help we provide to them through our work. We do this through a wide range of legal services to help people who need it. We strive to provide remarkable representation and personalized, cost-effective legal help to each of the clients that we serve.
We take pride in being able to protect and to help people using our knowledge of the law and the help of our skilled legal and administrative team. We also know that while providing sound legal advice and representation is in high demand, there are many different kinds of help that can improve the lives of people who need help doing this.
For this we have created the Brandy Austin Law Firm, Improving the Lives of Others Scholarship, 2020, for a student who is committed to helping to improve the lives of others. We want to support a student whose education goals will help them to attain the skills they need and/or qualify them, to do the work they want to do to try to improve the lives of others.
- – This scholarship is open to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate, or professional program in the United States. This includes accredited community college students as well as high school seniors and students who possess a GED who have been accepted to or are enrolled in an accredited program.
- – The scholarship applicant must be dedicated to trying to improve the lives of others and be able to demonstrate this commitment in their essay.
- – All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 or above.
Essay Prompt & Questions
Respond to the following prompt and questions in an essay of 1,000 words or less:
- – Describe a situation that you witnessed or heard about that was a pivot point for you to realize that you want to work to try to improve peoples’ lives.
- – Since this time, what have you done to improve peoples’ lives?
- – In what ways will your education help you to be able to do work towards helping improve peoples’ lives when you are finished with school?
Required Application Materials
- – Current Resume in PDF format;
- – Essay: 800-word minimum and 1,000-word maximum. Visual creativity encouraged; and
- – Current, unofficial transcript.
Submission Deadline: June 30, 2020
All application materials must be submitted by this date
Award Announcement: July 31, 2020
Scholarship Amount: $1,000
Scholarship applicants must submit all application materials by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions, please feel free to email email@example.com